Cleghorn School Park Pavilion Usage Information
Effective January 1, 2016 the Town of Pleasant Valley Cleghorn School Park Pavilion is available for various kinds of rentals.
The park address is: S10434 Cty Hwy HHI
Google Maps will work best if you input: S10434 Cty Hwy I
NOTE: Rates will be changing effective January 1, 2018. Click here for 2018 rental rates
|RENTAL TYPE||NON-RESIDENT RATE||RESIDENT RATE|
|One Day Rental||Pavilion only - $150 + $50 deposit
With Kitchen - $300 + $50 deposit
|Pavilion Only - $75 + $50 deposit
With Kitchen - $150 + $50 deposit
|Softball Tournament (includes kitchen and pavilion)||One-day - $300 + $50 deposit
Weekend (Fri-Sun) - $450 + $100 deposit
|One-day - $250 + $50 deposit
Weekend (Fri-Sun) - $400 + $100 deposit (One renting participant must be resident of the Town)
|Civic Groups (Pleasant Valley 4-H, Pleasant Valley Clovers 4-H, Cleghorn Lions Club, Pack 131 Cub Scouts, Cleghorn Snow Drifters)||All day rate||Free to listed groups. New groups seeking resident status must be approved by Town Board.|
|Fundraisers – Charitable non-profit groups with CES#||50% discount on one day rate||Not-applicable|
Security deposit is due at the time of reservation.
- Residents may not rent facilities for non-residents.
- Reservation is not confirmed until security deposit is received.
- Please pay security deposit with separate check. The check will not be cashed unless funds are required by the Town for cancellation, failure to return key, damages, cleaning or theft.
- Security deposit will not be returned if reservation is cancelled less than 7 days before event.
Security deposit will be returned in full within two weeks after event if:
- Building key is returned ($25 forfeiture if not returned)
- No damages, cleaning fees or theft charges are required. Any damages, cleaning or theft exceeding the deposit will be billed to the renter.
All rental fees must be paid in full one week (7 days) before the event. A key will not be issued without payment. All checks payable to: Town of Pleasant Valley and sent to: W165 Woodridge Dr, Eau Claire, WI 5470
General Rental Rules and Regulations
- Building key for kitchen can be picked up not sooner than 72 hours prior to your event from the Town Clerk. All rental fees must be paid before kitchen access is granted.
((715) 878-4645 or email@example.com)
- Kitchen facilities are available for storing, , warming and serving food and beverages. Caterers can serve food, but are not to utilize the kitchen for food preparation.
- After your event, the facilities must be returned to their general appearance at the time of rental. This includes the kitchen, pavilion and bathrooms. There will be an additional charge of $35 per hour if additional cleaning is required by the Town.
- The pavilion is not to be used for any other purpose than what is stated in the contract.
- The Town of Pleasant Valley is not responsible for any items left on the premises at the conclusion of the rental.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the pavilion and within 30 feet of the pavilion.
- The selling of any alcohol on Town property is strictly prohibited. The Cleghorn Lions Club holds the exclusive liquor license to sell on Town property. If your event desires to include the sale of alcohol, a mutual agreement must be made with the Cleghorn Lions Club.
- All dogs must be on leash at all times. You must clean up after your pet.
- No overnight parking of campers or tenting.
- Park hours are 8am – 11pm and must be vacated by that time.
- You may not access the pavilion before your rental times. The facility has high usage and items cannot be stored in the kitchen prior to your event.
Please leave the facility as you found it. Garbage bags, brooms, mops and buckets are available. Please bring your own dish cloths, towels and other cleaning supplies.
- Sweep kitchen floor and mop if necessary
- Clean up any spills in pavilion
- Wipe off all counters and tables
- Clean out sinks
- Do not leave any food or beverages in the refrigerator or freezer
- Check bathrooms/clean up as needed
- Remove all decorations (including tape, push pins, etc)
- Make sure all garbage is in provided garbage containers
- Recycle aluminum cans in provided containers
- Turn off lights
- Lock kitchen
- Leave your key in the drop box located next to the kitchen door.